Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's going to be a long winter

I was sick this week, just a cold, but sick nonetheless. I had a lot going on at work, so I wound up being there everyday, and not really taking time to rest. But still, by Thursday and Friday, I felt better. Even Saturday morning, I felt fine. We went out to run some errands, and about halfway through the day, I just started crashing. My sinuses got all blocked, I started sneezing, and got all achy. We went to the movies and dinner last night, and I was a miserable mess the whole time. I feel even worse today.

It's not even Halloween yet, and I'm already sick? I feel like this is going to be a crappy winter in terms of me being sick. It's too early for me to already start getting sick. Hopefully this is an isolated thing, and I'll be better tomorrow and stay that way for a while. Today I'm spending the day on the couch with a book and some Thera-Flu. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment