Monday, September 14, 2009

America's Next Top Model

I love this show.  I'm honestly addicted to it.  But somehow in 13 seasons of watching it - I still understand nothing about fashion or fashion photography.  Honestly, during the judges' critique every week, I can not stop giggling at how the judges describe and discuss the pictures. 

"Honestly, it's a great photo, but had you just sort of slumped forward a bit, but kept this face, it would have been an interesting photo."

If you've ever seen the show, you can guess which judge said this to someone this week.  Imagine it with a british accent.  I mean, c'mon.  What?  I'll never stop giggling at this kind of crap.  This show is one of many guilty pleasures I am addicted to.  Is it bad that almost every show I watch on TV, I consider to be a guilty pleasure?  I watch some ridiculous television shows.  This, 90210, I'm currently watching (on DVR no less) the first episode of the Vampire Diaries, and I'm looking forward to the season premiere of Nip/Tuck.  It's bad, but at least I acknowledge it.

1 comment: