Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Remember me?

Wow.  I have nothing to offer by way of an apology for not posting for so long, but I promise that I have a lot in mind waiting to show up here.  Some highlights:

1) I'm currently listening to what might be the best book ever written.  We all know I'm not a fan of favorites, but I might have an actual, single favorite author by the time this is over.  I'm also already in the market for the perfect paper copy of the book so that I can start re-reading and re-reading and re-reading it, something else I rarely do.  This is just that good.. 

2) The new Stallone/Statham movie came out a few weeks ago.  I went on opening night and I have some thoughts. . .  It may be a big movie post, because I also recently saw Inception, and it blew my mind, and there are a few other things I've seen recently that I'm sort of itching to talk about.

3) I experienced Stone Temple Pilots rocking Mohegan Sun last night, and I can't wait to rave about how awesome it was.  I'm still giddy.

4) Despite my current audiobook kick, I have some music tags to post.

5) I'm working on some new short fiction to share.  I know, the very idea that I might share something I wrote is fascinating to all of you, isn't it?  Don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment