Friday, August 22, 2008

Objectively considering Twilight

I recently came across this blog bash of the Twilight series, and I think it's worth sharing to show that I accept the ridiculousness of my obsession:



  • Twilight basher blog





  • Funny thing is, as much as I love the series, and fully intend to re-read it because I'm convinced I'll enjoy it even more the second time around, I agree with so much of what this blogger says about the series. I think this post is hysterical for it's truth. The books are not very well written, but they're YA candy, they're not meant to be the new Dracula or even the new Interview with a Vampire (which I didn't really enjoy that much, but I completely acknowledge the rightful place of the series in the world of vampire literature). Either way, I just wanted to acknowledge that I know I'm obsessed and ridiculous about the whole Twilight thing. That is all.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment