Monday, August 11, 2008

Too many words.

I'm currently in the midst of too many books. I always read more than one book at a time, but this is just ridiculous. I feel like I'm never going to finish any of them at this rate. I'm currenty reading:

1) World Without End
2) Daughter of York
3) Dracula
4) The Last Lecture
5) Are You There Vodka, It's Me, Chelsea
6) Dexter In The Dark

I had started reading the first two before the whole Twilight thing happened to me, so I'm just getting back into those. I started The Last Lecture in between the last two Twilight books, and I should be able to finish that pretty soon. I'm reading Dracula because of the vampire thing, but that's going to take a while though. Oh, and Dexter In The Dark is an audio book, so I don't need to come up with any time to read that, at least. Twilight has messed me all up. It was so worth it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment