Monday, May 10, 2010

30 Day Music Challenge - Day 10

Yay for making it through ten days, and still being mostly on top of this little challenge!
In case you're new here and wondering what this is all about, here's the link back to the original post for this little challenge, now that I'm 1/3 of the way through.

Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep:  A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz is my go-to lullabye at the moment, and has been for months.  I have the YouTube video of his performance of this song at the Nobel Peace Prize awards ceremony saved as a bookmark on my phone.  Sometimes when I'm having trouble sleeping, I put it on, and I inevitably wake up in the morning with my phone having tumbled out of bed onto the floor, with the YouTube page still open.  It's such a sweet melody to lull me off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment