Wednesday, May 12, 2010

30 Day Music Challenge - Day 12

Day 12 - A song from a band you hate:  I preface this by saying that I don't think I truly hate any bands or solo artists.  I have preferences, and there's a lot out there that I'm not into, but it's tough to say I hate anything.  One band I've always had something against, though, is the Smashing Pumpkins.  I'm not sure why - maybe it's Billy Corgan's cue-ball head or whiny voice, maybe I have a repressed memory involving some of their work, I just don't know, but I've never been a fan.  My song choice for today is that awful rat-in-a-cage song - Bullet With Butterfly Wings (I had to look it up).  Sad, it's such a pretty name for a song, and then the song has to go and suck so hard.  Blech.  Today's challenge was no fun.  I'm going to post something new and fun over this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment