Tuesday, May 11, 2010

30 Day Music Challenge - Day 11

Day 11 - A song from your favorite band:  I hate favorites!  And really, just any song?  Any song at all?  This one is kind of dumb.  There's no reason behind it, no oomph.  But again, in the spirit of completing the challenge properly, I'll choose one of my favorite bands and answer the question.  Let's say that the Red Hot Chili Peppers are my favorite band today.  If I can pick any song at all, I'm going to go with Johnny, Kick a Hole in the Sky from the Mother's Milk album.  I heard it on my way into work this morning, and it really is awesome.  It sort of defines classic RHCP, in my opinion.  I love Flea.  Incidentally, the Peppers are recording a new album right now with their new guitarist, Josh Klinghoffer.  Fingers crossed that he can even come close to the magic that was John Frusciante's contribution to the band.  Look for the new album late 2010 - early 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment