Monday, May 3, 2010

RS 40 reasons to be excited about music

The last issue of Rolling Stone that I received before my subscription ran out - now about two weeks ago, I reckon - included a special feature entitled 40 Reasons to be Excited about Music.  It was awesome.  Please go check it out:

Here.

I'm bummed that they featured the Black-Eyed Peas for this, because they're black-eyed garbage in my opinion, and there were a few other less than awesome featured artists, but overall, it's the idea of the article and some of the awesome things that pointed out in it that really made me feel great about music.  It was a great way to end my subscription to RS.  I wish I still got it, as I did love reading it so, but alas, fundage is tight, and magazine subscriptions are an expense that had to be cut.  Hey RS editors - wanna hook a blogger up?  Any devoted readers wanna gift me a subscription?

No comments:

Post a Comment